Booking Terms and Conditions
- Bookings are taken on a first come first served basis.
- Bookings are confirmed and dates are secured only when the deposit has been paid.
- Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable (N.B. non-transferable means if you change your date or timings, this deposit does not hold anymore. The deposit is mainly paid to secure the appointment for the time/date discussed prior. Non refundable means if you decide to cancel the booking within 2 months of the event date, you will lose your deposit).
- Full payment (the remaining balance) must be made on/before our arrival on the day of your event either in the form on bank transfer/ Google Pay/Cash, before the start of service to ensure receipt on our end BEFORE we leave the venue.
(Extreme action will be taken against individuals who withhold or try to postpone payment as our team cannot & will not wait around the venue for the payment to be settled, as we're a busy team & will have other clients/tasks to attend to 🙂 )
- Waiting charges will be applicable if, Bridal team is made to wait for more than 30 mins. Please keep in mind that we may also have other clients after you. Therefore if you keep us waiting there will be a waiting charge, in addition to the fact that the next bride cannot have her appointment length shortened due to prior bride's delays. Punctuality is very important, especially in Wedding seasons.
- Your package includes hairstyling, full makeup, eyelashes, and lipstick samples or lenses if required. Any extra hairpieces such as extensions and hair accessories will have to be bought by you, unless discussed prior.
- Hair should be washed the night before, and clean. Hairstyling cannot be done on dirty, greasy sweaty hair. Please have 100% dry hair unless otherwise specified (please don’t use any conditioner).
- Service will be refused if there is lice or any open infections or wounds which can possibly transmit to other people & equipment.
- If washing hair on the day of the event, please make sure it is thoroughly dry before I arrive.
- Please make sure you have a room to yourself with plenty of light, a mirror, 2 chairs and a table. At the minimum, please at least have 2 chairs and a table as I will be carrying my large light equipment.
- Please ensure you have your outfit and have all of your accessories (jewellery etc.) ready. Last minute scrambling for jewellery and accessories will lead to a lot of chaos and stress.
- Please ensure that you disclose any allergies / skin and hair conditions prior to the booking.
- Location changes after deposit has been paid, may incur an additional cost.
- If false or misleading information is given to me surrounding the circumstances of the booking, then additional charges may apply as per market prices.